Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Listen to All My Slacker Excuses

I’m in a play* that opens this weekend. We are rehearsing a lot at the moment. I currently get to spend 7 ½ to 9 hours out of every 24 at home, and that time has to be carefully divided among dining, bathing, and setting my laptop background to a slideshow of Star Wars screenshots. Also, my roommates keep insisting that sleep is nice, and I figure I should humor them and at least see what it’s like.

The point here is that all I can post this week is another passive-aggressive public service announcement I drew for my office. I will most likely actually write something new by Monday or Tuesday, so you can hold out for that.

In the meantime, just know that someone periodically takes down the stuff I post at work, so I have a tendency to replace it with updated material.




*If you live in Albuquerque, come see the show! Please don’t bring impressionable children or, in most cases, your grandparents. And yes, I’m the one with my head in the fridge on the theatre web site. I knew my wombat skills would come in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis