Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Special Bonus Anniversary Double Post Spectacular!

Now that it’s technically May 10th because I still haven’t gone to bed yet, Clarafication is officially a year old!

Many thanks to everybody who’s been reading during that time. For those of you who have come on board recently, here’s a special look back to my humble early days…


…when I was just a girl with some free time and the face of a newt. I’m really glad my elbows have filled in since then—it makes typing easier.

In case you’re wondering, appropriate one-year blogiversary gifts include worldwide fame and tremendous quantities of money. I will also accept cake.

4 comments:

  1. Alright! Congrats!

    This is one of my favorite blogs, and I hope you keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bret! Praise is also an excellent gift for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huzzah!

    Now if I can just get myself to post stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nathan, as far as I can tell the trick is just to start doing it. Eventually, you've created enough stuff that it's not such a big deal if one or more posts are kinda lame (like all the ones where I just color in cartoons that I draw at work).

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis